Join United Way Halton & Hamilton’s Women United for an exclusive opportunity to learn from Far Samji and the Smashing Golf Team. Far is the 5 time Canadian Long Drive Champion and the creator of Smashing the Grass Ceiling. Gain the confidence to play better golf so that you say YES to more golf opportunities. This clinic is limited to 32 women per session only and includes lessons on driving, putting, chipping and woods. Whether you are a beginner golfer or an experienced golfer, you are sure to learn a tip or 2 from Far and the Smashing team.
Three sessions available:
10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
12:30 P.M. – 2:30 P.M.
3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Registration Fee $150
- Driving and fairway woods lesson
- Short game and irons lesson
- Play Pebble Beach Golf Course in simulator bay
- Drink ticket for house wine, draft beer or soft drink
- finger foods for your foursome
- Gift bag to each participant
- $50 from each ticket will be donated to United Way Halton & Hamilton’s Women United. Charitable tax receipts will be provided.
Generous Thank you to our sponsors