The focus of the evening is to create a conversation on leadership, what it means, how to succeed, how to overcome barriers to success and what is the current status of women and leadership in Canada.
Panel discussion on women and leadership with:
- Lisa Lisson, President of FedEx Express Canada
- Indira Naidoo-Harris, Associate VP of Diversity and Human Rights at University of Guelph
- Amy Vodarek, President of Insight Edge and co-author of Good Enough
Moderator is Saphia Khambalia, National Weather Anchor, The Weather Network.
MC is Kristine Leadbetter, Marketing and Business Development Manager, Gowling WLG and TV Host/Producer.
Market place with exhibits from women owned-businesses as well as social service agencies that serve women and are funded by United Way Halton & Hamilton.
- Live musical entertainment with singer, Shanie Evans
- Food stations with international cuisine
- A raffle with proceeds to the United Way Halton Hamilton