Basic Eligibility Requirements
1. Be incorporated as a registered charitable agency/organization with the Canada Revenue Agency and operating for a minimum of two years.
2. Have a clearly stated purpose and function within the voluntary human and social service sector operating in and servicing the Halton and/or Hamilton communities.
3. Be governed by an active volunteer Board of Directors whose members reflects the community it serves.
4. Adhere to the Ontario Human Rights Code and not exclude anyone from service, accommodation or employment by reason of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, or disability.
5. Be seeking support for services/initiatives that align with one or more of the four support themes for the COVID-19 Emergency Fund
Proposals will not be accepted for organizations that are primary health care providers, mandated government services, or environmental, political, heritage, or religious in nature.
Click Here for Downloadable PDF of the above information