Looking for a career where you can make a difference?
At United Way Halton & Hamilton we want to make our community great for everyone. We tackle the biggest social problems facing our community by putting solutions in place that get to the root causes – helping people today and tomorrow.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who want to put their skills and expertise to work to do good.
Available career opportunities
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Director, Digital Fundraising & Database
Get notified by email when career opportunities are posted or send us your resume and we’ll contact you if something comes up.
Working at United Way
United Way is committed to being a best employer and offering those elements that contribute to workplace satisfaction and engagement.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Extended Health Care Group Insurance Plan, including medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined contribution staff pension plan with matching contribution from United Way
- Sickness and disability benefits:
- Sick Leave: Short-term sick leave benefits are provided in the event of a non-occupational illness or injury
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Continuing income is provided in the event of total disability. This insurance is available under the health and dental insurance plan to permanent employees only.
- Generous annual leave
- Summer hours
- Eleven annual paid statutory holidays
** The eligibility requirements and plan coverage vary depending on status and length of service.
We also provide:
- A safe and healthy workplace
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellness activities
- On-site parking
- Staff Committees
United Way encourages qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodation, to apply to join our staff team. Please advise if you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process.